If you happen to be in the digital space, you would have undertaken a number of searches on the topic Walk Me. Most of the companies start their journey by adopting to this mechanism. Now would it mean Walk Me is the best solution for your needs? In the last few years technology has changed a lot and the presence of digital adoption has grown considerably. With numerous options Walk Me turns out to be an ideal solution on all counts. It is going to work for the betterment of your organization. In fact there are a series of Walk Me alternatives which you have to be aware.
The things you have to look for in a Walk me alternative
It is about satisfaction, when you are looking at Walk me alternatives you have to consider the following points
- How easy it is to use- How easily it is possible to update or create an on screen guidance or other type of content
- Support quality- are they into providing the type of support which you may require as in professional services you may have to invest
- The implementation- the pace at which you may get up and running.
The features for Walk Me alternatives
When it comes to the question of Walk Me alternatives pertaining to digital adoption you have to check out for the following features
- Segmentation of audience- you may be able to customize the on screen guidance by user or role group
- Support in a multi- language format- the functions on screen are provided in multiple languages. Before you are planning to invest in DAP you have to make sure on how to develop a multi format content or translations since this happens to be a feature which you can use
- Automation- The digital platform which you are using has to automate the repetitive and mundane tasks.
- Support of cross application- are you off the opinion that the on screen guidance would be working with multiple locations. For example you may have a process which starts with one of the application and ends up on the other. Another example might be a process which may require an update in CRM or ERP, then you may require an alternative in Walk me which is bound to be providing cross functional support.
- Mobile support- will the no screen support go on to extend support for mobile applications or a mobile website.
- Advanced analytics- make it a point that the analytics give you an idea on how an user would react to application guidance
Which is the most viable alternative to Walk Me
It is not going to take days and it has no relation to months while implementing Walk Me. The advanced tracking features may be implemented in a day or so. It starts by which people are going to interact with your application as it will provide an idea about the on screen guidance which will be necessary.
A major difference between Walk me or Apty is that the latter follows a DAP cycle. With a digital platform module one of the major challenges is to have an idea about the on screen guidance which you have to create. Coming to the question of a digital form of adoption, the admins often end up guessing on which would be the guidance that you need to develop. Some of the legacy products could provide you with analytics on how the users would be interacting with the content you are developing.
If you are following a DAP cycle you do not waste your time or resources in guiding the users on the type of services which they do not require. It is going to provide you with an idea on which are the hang up areas in your application and with on screen guidance you may solve them easily.
A modern DAP cycle is one of the main reasons why Apty has gone on to emerge as a popular digital adoption platform . The moment you are measuring the competitors of Walk Me Apty emerges to be on the top. A reason for the same is that it may opt for a data centric approach.